We offer Courses to fit your schedule
What are you interested in?
- Are you interested in becoming a great balloon decorator?
- Are you interested in becoming a great event fabric designer?
- Are you a stay-at-home mom and need to be able to work at home with the kids?
- Do you wish to run an Ebay or Etsy store selling centerpieces, baskets, balloons, favors and or cake toppers?
- Want to offer destination weddings and travel?
- Want to run a rental company that offers draping designs and buffet decorations, floral rentals?
- Want to become a Quinceañera designer diva?
- Want to become a theme prop builder?
- Want to become the best wedding designer in your area?
- Do you want to become an event florist?
- Want to open a gift shop or party store?
- Do you work in the hospitality industry and need to advance your skills?
- Do you wish to become an artist and offer to corporate companies replicas of their products made out of balloons?
- Want to dedicate your time on offering kid’s theme all-inclusive party packages?
- Do you wish to specialize in decorating and designing baby showers?
- Do you wish to become the best designer in your area and be able to master all the different aspects of decorating?
If you answer yes to any of theses, Then ...We have the perfect classes for you.
Transform your life, join the hundreds of EDA graduates that are making a difference in the industry.
Become your own boss or just get a new career that will put you above all.
See you at our next graduation!
We teach communication skills, marketing, pricing and sales techniques to help you:
- Build positive relationships with your clients
- Become a great designer
- Better market your services and products
- Manage your own successful career
- Get a quick start at a high-paying, stimulating, and rewarding profession
All courses are available in English. Selected courses, including the Certified Event Decorator® 12-day course, are also available in Spanish.